Gears of War forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum. This forum is about GearsOfWar 1+2+3, We will be posting raps/gamplays/tactis and other intresting facts!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOW3 Hints *Spoilers*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EbenBoss
Admin
EbenBoss

GOW3 Hints *Spoilers* Empty
PostSubject: GOW3 Hints *Spoilers*   GOW3 Hints *Spoilers* EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:32 am

THE DAD STORY-Marcus' dad was never killed, he was captured by the locusts and taken underground because he was studying the tunnels under there so they are using him against the humans to plot their attacks. The reason they knew to get him: Helen Cooper, the scientist who invented the imulsion process, is the locust queen. Because she and Adam both were leading scientists working with imulsion, they most likely knew each other. So, she knew that he would know the most about imulsion and the underground tunnels, so she went after him first. The message about sinking Jacinto from Adam Fenix is most likely set up by the locusts because they knew the COG would listen. That is why at the end, he is so upset that you have done it. Sinking Jacinto will probably make every locust become lambent and stronger, and they will all unite instead of fighting each other like they were doing in Gears 2.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DETAILS ON GAME- Okay guys this is all the information i could find out about the new game, Gears Of War 3! Enjoy!

On Gears of War 3's gameplay: "In the new game there's an even greater threat called the Lambent...these kind of crazy tentacled monsters that can mutate while you're fighting them."

On what to expect: "All sorts of new weapons...a double barreled shotgun," and "We have female soldiers finally in the game...fans have been asking for that one for awhile."

On multiplayer features: "Rod confirmed and I'm posting it here: 4 player integrated story co op in the campaign!" said Bleszinski in a Twitter update after the show.

Microsoft followed up this morning with specifics, pinning the game to an April 5, 2011 release date in North America, followed a few days later on April 7, 2011 in Asia and April 8 in Europe.

"With the last human city destroyed and the remaining survivors stranded, time is running out for Marcus and his comrades as they fight to save the human race from the jaws of extinction," reads today's press brief, calling Gears of War 3 "the final chapter in the story of Marcus Fenix and his companions in Delta Squad."

Last edited by EbenBoss on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gearsofwar-forums.forumotion.com
ozone304

ozone304

PostSubject: ooooops   GOW3 Hints *Spoilers* EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:04 pm

well disregard my other post on gears 1 then, lol Very Happy, i gots to do some researching before i talk with you guys lol lol!
Back to top Go down
EbenBoss
Admin
EbenBoss

PostSubject: Re: GOW3 Hints *Spoilers*   GOW3 Hints *Spoilers* EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:41 am

Oh, dont worry about it. Its good your posting comments anyway. Its okay to be wrong it was just ur opinion. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gearsofwar-forums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOW3 Hints *Spoilers*   GOW3 Hints *Spoilers* Empty

Back to top Go down

GOW3 Hints *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1