Gears of War forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum. This forum is about GearsOfWar 1+2+3, We will be posting raps/gamplays/tactis and other intresting facts!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Melee and Chainsaw.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CynicHangman

Melee and Chainsaw. Empty
PostSubject: Melee and Chainsaw.   Melee and Chainsaw. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:09 am

There's a lot of discussion out there about the Chainsaw and the melee strategy, there's a lot of people complainin out there about those facts. Everytime I kill a guy with a melee or a chainsaw I get 100 messagess complaning about it, but when I'm under cover or away from them I can see them just doing the same. I think they like to use it but not to get kill by it.
Like I answered to one of those guys hating me, "If you are good enough you can avoid both of them, just do not get close to me, how?, Maybe u can shoot me before that!!!" also it's a war game, THERE'S NO RULES AT WAR. I fu·$/· found a forum where they were complanning about the active reloads god damn it!!! What is it gonna be next time? """ Hey you faget why do you shoot me, If you shoot me you are a noob"" The game came out like that, If you hater guys don't like it the way it is, is that you just don't like it, go play Viva Piñata or something like that without Melee and Chainsaw hahaha. I mean I loved Gears once I found I could blow the hell out of a locust with a Chainsaw, that fact makes it WONDERFUL, and nobody can denny that. So stop complannin (specially because I get hundreds of messages every day) and get some skills.

P.S. I stopped using the lancer for a while because it was annoying how I was gettin messages even If only do a couple of chainsaw kills, I'm not a camper I use it as a last resort, now that I'm using the hammerbust, I'm gettin messagess from people sayin that I modded my guns haha. Please let me enjoy my game, you should complain about guys stealing kills, modding the game or glitching.
Back to top Go down
EbenBoss
Admin
EbenBoss

Melee and Chainsaw. Empty
PostSubject: HaHaHa   Melee and Chainsaw. EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Was that message aimed at our forum? Also there's nothing wrong with using you'r chainsaw. People should just get over it. They put it in the game to be used for online and offline usages. Ignore the hate mail. I wouldent reply it makes them happy. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://gearsofwar-forums.forumotion.com

Melee and Chainsaw.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War forums :: Gears Forums :: Gears tactics talk-
Jump to: