Gears of War forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum. This forum is about GearsOfWar 1+2+3, We will be posting raps/gamplays/tactis and other intresting facts!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The StoryLine!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EbenBoss
Admin
EbenBoss

The StoryLine! Empty
PostSubject: The StoryLine!   The StoryLine! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:58 am

the COG tried to breed human super soldiers who broke away from their creators and went underground, and where then called by the Normal Humans as Locusts. And at the head of this program to create soldiers was Adam Fenix, and when the Locusts became a rogue race capable of destroying the human race he had to find a way to destroy them, hence creating lambents who would kill locusts. This would also explain the sires, which I believe are early forms of this experimentation. The Locust Queen in my belief is Human, and has a significant role in Marcus' life, but he is oblivious to the role at the moment. For example his mother.

Please post any comments, or additions, or even your idea in this thread thanks!

P.s: I reckon they will finaly find out were marcus's dad is! Adam Fenix! On Gears3. Wwoop Woop
Back to top Go down
https://gearsofwar-forums.forumotion.com
ozone304

ozone304

The StoryLine! Empty
PostSubject: adam fenix   The StoryLine! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:00 pm

i had thought that Marcus' dad died at aspho fields, thats why marcus was sent to prison. he was trying to save his dad but he was to late so he was charged with cowardice and stuff. idk Smile
Back to top Go down
EbenBoss
Admin
EbenBoss

The StoryLine! Empty
PostSubject: You was kinda right!   The StoryLine! EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:39 am

Lol, no your kind of right. The locast queen wanted marcus and the other cogs, to think that he was dead, So they could use him for things. So you were right in a way. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gearsofwar-forums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

The StoryLine! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The StoryLine!   The StoryLine! Empty

Back to top Go down

The StoryLine!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gears of War forums :: Gow Games :: GOW1-
Jump to: